When people think of thrifting, they often think of used items only. About 20% of my inventory are new with tags and lately I’ve been finding some really neat items, all for less than $1. Here’s a few things I’ve picked up since the beginning of the year.
Being a thrifter is kind of like being a treasure hunter. You have to sort through a ton of junk to find the treasure. Here are a handful of my favorite finds this month:
Over the course of the year, I’ve found some pretty cool items. Below are ten of my favorite things I’ve bought and sold in my store. Some of them have sold while others are still for sale. Click on the picture to read more about them.
10. Boston Celtics KC Jones Jersey, For Sale: $59.98
9. Zermatt Switzerland Fleece, Sold for $24.98
8. Two Bears of the Blackfeet #76 of 100, For Sale: $1,190
7. Adidas Real Madrid Sample Hoodie, Sold for $30.88
6. The North Face Velour Jacket, Sold for $44.98
5. Bierendonck W< Wild Lethal Trash Cycling Jersey, For Sale: $47.02
4. Vintage Flutie Flakes Sweatshirt, Sold For $23.74
3. Nike Livestrong Cycling Bib, Sold For $50
2. 100 Black Men Of America Jacket, For Sale: $35
1. America’s Cup Jacket Spain Desafio Sailing Jacket, For Sale: $67.92